“MAY GIBBS’ SNUGGLEPOT AND CUDDLEPIE LIVE ON STAGE TICKET GIVEAWAY” COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Merchantwise Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 13 875 687 606) of 1/ 266 Chapel St, Prahran, VIC, 3181 Australia (“Promoter“).
- Melbourne Ticket Giveaway:
- The competition will be open from 5.00 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST“) on Thursday, 8th September, 2016 and will continue until 11.59 pm AEST Tuesday, 13th September, 2016 (“Promotion Period“).
- Adelaide Ticket Giveaway:
- The competition will be open from 5.00 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST“) on Thursday, 8th September, 2016 and will continue until 11.59 pm AEST Sunday 9th October, 2016 (“Promotion Period“)
- Perth Ticket Giveaway:
- The competition will be open from 5.00 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST“) on Thursday, 6th October, 2016 and will continue until 11.59 pm AEST Sunday 30th October, 2016 (“Promotion Period“)
How to Enter
- Entry is open to all Australian residents, who reside in Australia, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants“). Prizes will be awarded to guardians of any winner less than 18 years of age.
- To enter and be eligible to win one of the Prizes, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period:
- Go to the www.maygibbs.x58ku9f0-liquidwebsites.com/competition webpage;
- Insert your First Name, Surname, Email, State, Phone Number and Date of Birth and answer the question “Name one of the characters that will appear in the Snugglepot and Cuddlepie Live on Stage show”
- Click ‘Submit’ to confirm the entry.
These three (3) tasks above will constitute one entry (“Eligible Entry”).
- The Eligible Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
Judging and Prizes
- This is a Competition of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the Winner with one (1) Winner awarded the Major Prize per venue. Subject to the Entrant complying with these terms and conditions, the first valid Entry selected will win the Major Prize for that venue.
- Judging of the Prize from all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will take place within three days following the competition close date. The judging will take place at Merchantwise Pty Ltd of 1/ 266 Chapel St, Prahran, VIC, 3181 and will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter.
- There will be three Major Prize winners selected by the judges, based on skill, and the winning entries shall each receive the following Prize: One (1) x Family ticket for four (4) people.
- The Prize Winners will be notified by email after the Prize draw and contacted via the email account and/or phone number provided on the Entry form
- The Prize winners names will also be published on the May Gibbs Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MayGibbsOfficial) and also on the May Gibbs website (www.maygibbs.x58ku9f0-liquidwebsites.com) for a period not less than 28 days.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and not redeemable for cash.
- All other costs associated with the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value at the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- Incomplete, illegible and incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- Any cost associated with entering this Competition and/or accessing the May Gibbs Facebook page is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet or Mobile service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Any Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Competition, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may disclose users personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this offer or communicating with users. By submitting their details, the entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products including contacting the user via electronic messaging. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address above.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Users understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury, which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the Competition (including taking/use of an offer except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition.
- Each Eligible Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a major or secondary prize.