Date : October 17, 2021
Latest Australian Themed Nursery and Gift Ideas!
Creating the perfect nursery can be incredibly daunting, especially when you want a vibe that’s different from all your family and friends.
A few years ago, May Gibbs put together a fantastic Australian themed nursery list and because everyone loved it so much, we’ve updated our list for 2021. This time, we are even more excited because we are lucky enough to have official May Gibbs fabrics at Spotlight, Big W ranges, and lots of pretties at Kip and Co.
Australian themed nursery and gift ideas
It doesn’t matter if you are looking for unique gift ideas for a baby shower, to celebrate a birth or setting up your own baby’s nursery, there is something in these latest ideas that will have you falling in love.
A nursery should be a sanctuary for both you and your baby. A calming space. A magical place of wonder. And May Gibbs has just what you are looking for.
- Bedding – Thanks to the iconic collaboration between May Gibbs and Kip and Co, your nursery will have you feeling nostalgic, and your baby comfortable and snuggled up tight in Snugglepot and Cuddlepie bedding.
- Artwork – Looking around the room and having your favourite childhood books come to life through artwork is a feeling like no other. It’s one you can now experience with your own child. Pick your favourite!
- Play time – Big W has a range of our adorable little toys and activities, including this May Gibbs activity play mat. Check out their full range of May Gibbs baby and nursery items here.
Snuddlepot and Cuddlepie Baby clothes
There is nothing cuter than a baby all snuggled up in adorable clothing. It is the perfect gift for the newborn in your life, and with plenty of styles and colours to choose from, you won’t be disappointed.
- May Gibbs x Walnut Melbourne Nelli Dress Koala Cuddles Pink
This pretty ruffle dress is soft feel terry loop backing, making it gentle on skin. The cuddling koalas just top this dress off and will have your little one loving Australiana for life.
- May Gibbs X Kip&Co Gumnuts Baby Romper
Keeping baby warm without over layering, this Gumnuts romper is simply perfect. The Gumnuts romper is cosy and features a beautiful May Gibbs Illustration. Can you find the Gumnut Babies?
Australiana themed nursery for DIYers
Thanks to the licensed May Gibbs fabrics now available at Spotlight, you can create your very own one-of-kind items for your little one. Blankets, sheets, little shorts, whatever your heart desires. Check out the range available and start planning your next project.
The nursery may be one of the smallest rooms in your home, but it is one of the most important and one you will probably spend a great deal of time in. Make it a happy place. A relaxing place. An Australian themed nursery is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
Camper Kell is a camping and “things to do” blogger raising four free range little nature lovers. Kell helps little people embrace nature while while preserving our natural habitats for bush babies of the future.