Date : April 18, 2021
It’s hard not to love May Gibbs. The adorable little characters and the beautiful stories. Staff cannot get enough and they want to ensure that the next generation of kids get to enjoy May Gibbs as well.
By sharing and gifting some great toddler gifts, you can promote a love of reading and nurture traditions with the little ones in your life. Here are the top picks that staff are crushing on right now!
May Gibbs toddler gifts
Finding the perfect gift isn’t always an easy feat. So we have put together a great list to help you find the right item for your tot.
Staff picks – the cutest May Gibbs gifts
- Librarian Bec – Bec works at your local library, sharing a passion for reading with little people and big. Her love of literature has made “On the Switchback Limited Edition Print” her staff pick. With only 200 available, your little one can open their eyes and be transported on an adventure with Snugglepot and Cuddlepie.
- Crafty Bec – Inspired by May Gibbs’ own passion for creative writing and art, Bec helps educators and mums to embrace nature–inspired creativity. Using nature to create beautiful pieces is exactly what Bec does so it was no surprise when she chose the May Gibbs Dress Ups: Little Ragged Blossom Dress as her pick. The little leaves and gumnuts… just the cutest little dress up outfit.
- Dr Lara – Dr Lara’s PhD is in Australian Literature and she’s a passionate advocate for bringing the best of Australian literary culture to the next generation. Embracing her love of reading and gardening, Lara has chosen the adorable little May Gibbs by Ecology Garden Tool Set Flower Babies. Little ones will absolutely love this set!
- Miss Louise – Louise is a qualified teacher and helps educators and teachers bring the magic of May Gibbs works to life for young minds. Story time is a regular part in Louise’s day which is why she has chosen the May Gibbs x Walnut Melbourne Billy Blanket Storytime. This blanket showcases May Gibbs’ uniquely Australian folklore.
- Camper Kell – Kell is a camping and “things to do” blogger raising four free range little nature lovers. Kell teaches others how to preserve our natural habitats for bush babies of the future. Embracing her love of nature, Kell has chosen the MAY GIBBS X KIP&CO PRETTY LADY JERSEY LEGGINGS because they can be worn as lounge pants for kids at home or the cutest little pyjamas while camping.
The toddler in your life won’t be disappointed by any of these selections. Find the toddler gift that best suits them and you’re set to have a winning choice!